- Job Location: Ashulia, Gazipur
- Capable to Handle 14 Production Line.
- Control DHU of his assigned line(s).
- Preferer to Buyer Handle H&M, C&A, VF Asia, Colombia, Benito & Inditex.
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assisting technicians with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
- Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on production.
- Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments.
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory
- Provide enough quality control seminars and coaching for company trainees.
- Ensuring all quality & production issue by Auditing & Controlling.
- To give size set sample approval.
- Doing In-line inspection to check the quality.
- Follow up Pre- Final inspection.
- To keep all necessary documents and quality SOP.
- To provide approval such as print, embroidery, wash & as per required by the buying house.
- To maintain all discipline and compliance issue.
- Lead all quality staff and GPQ.
- Ultimately ensure final product quality.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Textile Technology, Masters in Engineering (MEngg) in Textile Technology, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in apparel
- At least 7 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Quality control, Quality Controller/ Assurance, Quality Inspection
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Published on: Feb 13, 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 7 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Gazipur
Application Deadline: Mar 14, 2020
Read Before Apply
Please send your CV with picture to: email@example.com
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : March 14, 2020